EnPro Industries, Inc. will hold our 2017 annual meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time, at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, One Sanctuary Beach Drive, Kiawah Island, South Carolina, 29455.
At our annual meeting, shareholders are asked to:
- Elect as directors the eight nominees whose qualifications and experience are described in our proxy statement.
- Approve on an advisory basis the compensation paid to our named executive officers as disclosed in our proxy statement.
- Select on an advisory basis the frequency of future shareholder advisory votes to approve the compensation of our named executive officers.
- Approve our amended and restated Senior Executive Annual Performance Plan as described in our proxy statement.
- Approve our amended and restated Long-Term Incentive Plan as described in our proxy statement.
- Ratify the selection of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for 2017.
- Consider any other business that properly comes before the meeting or any adjournment of the meeting.
Proxy Statement and 2017 Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
2016 Annual Report